News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bike insurance

Started by sunny, February 12, 2005, 10:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunny

Insurance is up for renewal and i'd thought i'd give Triumphs own a try but can't find the number on t'internet, anybody know? Who do you find the cheapest anyhow :)

Patrick the Scot

For those in the States, I've found that Dairyland is the cheapest.  Of course you are in the UK, so no clue about over there.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

knarf

Bennetts in the UK has always been the cheapest for me.
I love the smell of two strokes in the morning

hellfire

Hi,

You could always try Carole Nash too! they will also insure a second bike for a small fee, policy will be on the most expensive one of the two.

Thanks...Andy :wink:
if it\'s not broken then fix it until it is!

pauljones1227

MCE was the cheapest for me

PaulBerg

Triumph Rider Insurance, Tel 0870 2411676

Paul

trotts

Can never understand it.  The Triumph scheme was way way above others, but should have been discounted for RAT members.  I did my yearly ringing around and found Carole Nash the best deal by a long way.  I guess we are all different with the risks etc but the difference was over £100 between Triumphs own discounted (?) and Nash.  And breakdown cover added in with Carole Nash
Dave T

Brock

I tried the Triumph scheme for a quote a couple of years ago. It was about the most expensive. I've been with Carole Nash now for 3 or 4 years and  they seem about the cheapest (for me).

Old Bastard,Advanced Qualifications,Garaged,Rural Location...everything helps.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Mr Mistoffelees

Was expecting my insurance to go down this year ..... another years no claims / me being older / lower bike group insurance etc etc,  but no, the fuckers aka insurance companies (despite extensive phoning around) managed to bump up my preimium but about 200 quid (generally).  When I questioned how this was possible, the short answer was ... blame it on the not my fault / gonna sue you / no win no fee culture that has seeped into the UK

Bastards

If you fall over walking down the raod ... TOUGH, should of been looking where you were going you clumsy oaf.

damn this subjet gets me every time  ](*,)
There\'s no such Cat in the metropolis;

He holds all the patent monopolies

For performing suprising illusions

And creating eccentric confusions

sunny

Thanks for replies guys and Paul for the tel no.

I'm currently with Carole Nash, but when i told them about an sticking an illegal exhaust can on they said they won't cover the bike...am i being to honest?? :oops: I've heard of some companies in this case that will cover the bike but not the can which is fine.

sunny

Thanks for replies guys and Paul for the tel no.

I'm currently with Carole Nash, but when i told them about an sticking an illegal exhaust can on they said they won't cover the bike...am i being to honest?? :oops: I've heard of some companies in this case that will cover the bike but not the can which is fine.