News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Trophy carbs on a Steamer

Started by threepot, March 10, 2013, 10:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

open up the other side of the airbox too, the ones that blanked off and get yaself a snorkel and bit that goes inside it. hopefully in the next couple of weeks ill be gettin mine on a rollin road to get the jettin sorted out on it. when i do ill post my findins  :thumbsup
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

threepot

I'll try removing the cap. I've noticed that my Super3 snorkels have sponge inside,which the Tiger ones don't seem to have?? Is that what your referring to?            By fitting bigger pilots,how much effect will it have on position of the idle mix screws?               Was playing with my vernier last night..measuring the float bowl o-ring recesses,o-rings and where they fit into carb. Ordered some nitrile o-rings on ebay that I think may fit? For a couple of ££'s its worth a try?  :eusa_dance
95 Super111
96 Tiger

threepot

Took bike for a good run today since changing carbs/pilot jets,fitting snorkels.(bloody cold tho,but worth it :thumbsup) Bike is bloody awesome :notworthy(even with car oil in it LOL) Starts better,so bloody smooth/responsive. I've lost just a little pick-up ,but it pulls like a f*$%@&^ train from 3k :notworthy Recommend,next time your carbs are off..........
95 Super111
96 Tiger