News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Getting older..............

Started by rf9rider, June 28, 2013, 03:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Its official, im getting older.

50 today, although me  and all my family are in Gran Canaria for 2 weeks to soften the blow.  :icon_lol:

Temps are in the 30 s here, beer is cold, so not all bad.

See you all soon  :icon_salut:

Montydog

Marc

Happy birthday RF you're half way now  :icon_razz:
Tiger Explorer Graphite 2013
Bonneville SE 2010 (missus)
previous bikes:
   Tiger 955i Orange  2003
   BMW K1  1989
   Ducati 750S '72
   Matchless G80 '57
   Matchless G3L '39

Spud

Happy birthday young un  :eusa_clap

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Sin_Tiger

:eusa_clap Happy Birthday, you'll have to think of something spectacular in another 5 years  :icon_cool:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rf9rider

Cheers all, glad its all over.

Just got the rest of the week to get over it.  :sleepy1

The Midnight Rambler

Watched The Stones at Glastonbury on TV last night. They are in their seventies and still full of energy after 50 years of rock n' roll what have we got to worry about !?!
And they played Midnight Rambler, love it.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

coachgeo

almost two steps ahead of ya.  Still do multiple twisting flips on trampoline, Multiple flipping of diving boards,  handstands on various things etc butttttt... I got nothing on my old friend George Hery.  Starting around age 25 or so he celebrated each birthday with a triple back flip on trampoline.  Most of those years unaided.  He stopped doing triples finally at around age 60. He's pushing into 70's now.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)