News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Emma

Started by Mustang, October 28, 2013, 06:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

Rest in Peace lil' buddy ........................

January 2008 - October 28th 2013

Kidney Failure  :icon_cry:

Nick Calne

Sorry to hear about this. Condolences.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Mustang

Gutted......................  :icon_sad:

thanks

Bixxer Bob

Sorry to hear that mate, they are just as much part of the family as any human.  And just as hard to let go :icon_sad:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Tough even when you know it's coming.

I know what you're going through.  The more people I met, the more I loved my dog.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

Thanks Sin  :eusa_clap
A little hard to see but the sticker on the sidecar says the exact same thing ............... :thumbsup

John Stenhouse

Kidney failure is a bitch, our cat went the same way, still miss her six years down the line. Thoughts are with you and yours.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

rf9rider

Sorry to hear the bad news mate.

As a fellow dog owner, i  can imagine what your`e going through.

Mustang

Chris Canning

We lost one of our pair 8 weeks ago there's not a feeling like it in the world is there  :icon_cry:

Mustang

condolences to you Chris ................it's absolutely heartbreaking , when theres nothing you can do to prevent it .

Chris Canning