News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

blue flame

Started by madcow, January 24, 2014, 02:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madcow

I got my blue flame duel port today. Seven weeks to get it thought it might take longer. Hope it sounds as good as they do on you tube.
FARMING IN IOWA OUTSTANDING IN MY FIELD

Bixxer Bob

Having lived with a Blueflame for years, baffles in, you don't need to remove them, yes and no.  Yes, it has a brilliant rasp if you're getting on with it and want to make a bit of a row,  :5moped and yes in so far as it peps up the performance a bit,  :wheel but mile after mile of motorway on a long run?  I could live without it.  :icon_confused: The rasp gets best the best of earplugs.  Would I take it off?  No.  :nono  But I do have a laminated copy of the noise certificate under the set in case I'm stopped....  :hat10
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

daveb

hello Mad Cow

I got a blue flame twin port fitted t my 955i, bought it used. remove the blanking plug on the lower port, you will be happy.

I resprayed it hi gloss black stoving paint.

it is stamped to the left of the twin ports for the road legal bit.

you might need to make a new fixing bracket to space the silencer out from the frame look at my photo where the original exhaust mounts. this photo shows an allen bolt with a bit of pipe, I made a 'U' bracket up now