News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

finally found one....maybe

Started by rybes, October 28, 2013, 09:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ned37

QuoteBloke was in his q0's
having lived that long, i'm sure he had a good life. :icon_confused:
95 blue steamer
04 husaberg fe650e

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rybes

the plough ? cant say i know that pub. marthams only got kings head n queen vic. i wonder where that was then  :icon_scratch:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

GavD

'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

rybes

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rybes

i am mate. off to get the engine next weekend all goin well. engines still in my tiger at the mo. so glad tho that it is broken. went out this mornin on me yella one and ended up hittin a patch of ice and smashin an engine case. on that bike im not so worried, if it was me tiger ww3 wouldve begun this mornin  :nod

Bixxer Bob

Never mind the case, you take care of yoursel'  bikes can be replaced.....  :thumbsup

rybes

ive got an engine, ive got an engine  :wings what a monster drive that was tho. 770 miles in 22 hours  :bug_eye got it back now and just about to go take a good look at it and see what it needs. then hopefully by the end of the week ill have it fitted and runnin  :thumbsup that is providin that 1050 swingarm is an easy fit  :augie

GavD

Good luck, look forward to the pics.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S