News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tubes?

Started by HeavyHustler, February 20, 2014, 06:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssevy

I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: HeavyHustler on February 25, 2014, 05:59:21 PM
Quote from: Sin_Tiger on February 25, 2014, 11:30:55 AM
These are the ones I was talking about, is that what you were using?

Yup!  Piece o piss to break the bead..........first go broke the bead all the way round.

:icon_salut: Cheers plastic at the ready  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rybes

i remeber breakin the bead on my tiger at the side of the road with a shovel found in a barn ahem.
ive had one of the slime kinda things in my tyres and thought it was great. made the steerin slower tho cos of the extra weight.
with the slime in a had a puncture that slowly went flat over a week or so. extremmly disillusioned with it i decided to get new tubes and get rid of it. although after i removed the tubes i found out why it was goin flat. a small piece of tig wire had found its way into the tread n got stuck and this put a massive 2 inch tear in the tube. even with that it still took a week to go down with the slime in it.
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)