News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Police bikes

Started by threepot, July 12, 2014, 01:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

Watching a test of the new Trophy on YouTube recently,and all the reviews seem very positive. It seems to have everything I can imagine the Police require from a bike,so why don't they use them?? :icon_scratch:
Most of the bikes South Wales Police seem to use now are FJ1300's. Is that the same in other area's?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

I know the Warwickshire division of the Blood Bikers are using Trophies now donated by Triumph, may just be a matter of time now.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

dino246

In my town ( Salt Lake City, Utah) They are going from the BMW RT to the lawn mower on two wheels, Harley. Very sad.

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint