News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

gearin

Started by rybes, July 03, 2014, 08:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

im off to england on saturday to finally get me tiger runnin and bring it over to denmark. got an 800 mile ride ahead of me and after seein the thread on differnt sprocket sizes i wondered if itd be ok to change mine for the journy to go a bit quicker and poss save fuel then change back to standard when im here, worth it ?
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

GavD

What you save in fuel you'll spend on a different set of sprockets. That and having to drain the oil to change the front one. There's gotta be better things to do with your time when ya get back ......................... Tuborg for instance.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

rybes

lol thats a fair enough point to stop me from doin it then. as for the beer its a no go im afraid. cant drink it, im allergic to it  :icon_sad: damn gluten allergy  :nono

JayDub

Me too! I go all wobbly an fall over, so it's an gluten allergy I have then?  :icon_eek:

rybes

GavD

Quote from: rybes on July 03, 2014, 10:32:56 PM
lol thats a fair enough point to stop me from doin it then. as for the beer its a no go im afraid. cant drink it, im allergic to it  :icon_sad: damn gluten allergy  :nono
What a  :Topes, suppose it means you can spend more ££££££ on bikes ............... or 'alternatives' to alcohol :icon_wink:

rybes

theres always an alternative mate  :bad lol aint so bad tho cos i can still drink spirits when the feelin is there. good job i like jd innit  :icon_mrgreen:

GavD

OOh now your talking, Jack & Jim (Beam), my 2 best mates!!

Sin_Tiger

Pair of  :new_all_coholic heads  :icon_rolleyes:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint