News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Gold Dymag rims for your tiger

Started by zombie2, June 05, 2014, 06:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie2

Got front and rear dymags, will bolt directly onto a Girly.
These were over 2 grand new
I'm looking for 500 or best offer plus shipping
located in the northeast
Has a rear sprocket and ya just need to switch your rotors over.
These things are really light and transform the handling of the bike
and turn it into a sportbike eater on the back roads.

motoOzarks

Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

Mustang

Ya know.... New England .....cape cod area to be precise

Chris Canning

500 dollars or best offer  :icon_eek: blimey someone is going to get lucky,shame your so far away I'd buy e'm as spares.

zombie2

Quote from: Chris Canning on June 08, 2014, 09:42:06 AM
500 dollars or best offer  :icon_eek: blimey someone is going to get lucky,shame your so far away I'd buy e'm as spares.

yah I know
I'll sell them to you for $250.00 and that would cover the shipping.. just to you tho anyone else can get lost :icon_salut: :hat10

Chris Canning

ix

Do you still have these? If so, I'm interested.

Which year of Girly were they on?

- Ix

Edit: I see you had (still have?) a 2001. If that's what these Dymags were on, I'm definitely interested.
- Ix

zombie2

Chris Canning

Quote from: ix on July 01, 2014, 12:12:46 AM
Do you still have these? If so, I'm interested.

Which year of Girly were they on?

- Ix

Edit: I see you had (still have?) a 2001. If that's what these Dymags were on, I'm definitely interested.

Having just seen this and just for reference the latter 955 has a much steeper head angle going to a 17" front wheel might be an interesting experiment. :icon_sad:

ix

QuoteHaving just seen this and just for reference the latter 955 has a much steeper head angle going to a 17" front wheel might be an interesting experiment. :icon_sad:

Mine is a 2004 (early version), so should be exactly the same as zombie's 2001 (assuming that's what these were on).

I'm really really really really really really sorry I didn't see this ad until too late (did I mention REALLY sorry?). I've been looking for a spare pair of wheels since I bought the bike in 2006, and these would have exceeded all my other hare-brained schemes.

I'm going to go drown my sorrows in whiskey now...

- Ix

- Ix

Chris Canning

I'm sorry as well and I've already got a pair  :icon_biggrin:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: ix on July 02, 2014, 03:22:21 AM

I'm going to go drown my sorrows in whiskey now...

Good man  :thumbsup we need the exports  :icon_salut:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint