News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Passenger Foot Pegs Extenders

Started by Ron in Buffalo, January 20, 2015, 07:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron in Buffalo

Hi - Here is my problem- my wife is 5'11" and she complains her legs are too bent on back of my Girly(1999). What fixes or remedies are available for me. Thanks in advance. Ron

Mustang

there is a thread around here that does just that ...............................I'm not goin searchin'

essentially all you need is good stout flat plate aluminum (1/4 inch min , 3/8th or even 1/2 is better)
you bolt that to the peg hanger and then drill a hole in the plate where you want the new height to be and bolt the peg bracket there
an inch makes a hell of a difference .

Bixxer Bob

:nod

I dropped mine about 1 1/2" making the ride much quieter....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Mustang on January 20, 2015, 09:45:19 PM
an inch makes a hell of a difference .

Funny you should say that, I've often had complaints from pillions about that missing inch (25.4mm)  :icon_redface:

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

motoOzarks

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on January 20, 2015, 11:52:44 PM
:nod

I dropped mine about 1 1/2" making the ride much quieter....

drop em all the way off and it will sound like silence
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Ron in Buffalo

Thanks guys I know which direction to go now. Ron