News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sick Tiger

Started by Beernard, September 03, 2015, 12:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickjtc

Quote from: threepot on November 01, 2015, 10:37:25 PM
Their on eBay..£45 Inc GASKET!

Think of it as the same cost as a dozen Starbuck coffees..................... and you wont pee it out 45 minutes later.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Beernard

Thanks, All. Sensor is the confirmed culprit after 500 k's. Not a miss.
Interesting what you said Ken. Each time it misbehaved, then cooled down, it started again.
Also thanks, Threepot, for the eBay tip. I think no T300 or T400 should leave home without a spare sensor!! I certainly won't venture far without one. Or a "Blackbox" for that matter; coil too if really serious. Maybe a trailer with an entire motor and workshop mechanic....
Just kidding - I have still to meet a workshop mechanic who is also a beautiful young woman with nymphomaniacal tendencies!
Upshot is, the advice received herein has helped us to a quick and successful remedy.
Thanks to all.
Ripper, woke up again.

Bixxer Bob

It has always been said:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Beernard

Nice, Bob. What a noble cause!!!!
Ripper, woke up again.