News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

More homemade racks

Started by bemusedinsojo, March 04, 2016, 11:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bemusedinsojo

I made these with 1/2 in. conduit and some square tubing. I riveted where needed since I don't have a welder. I don't have a powder coater, nor any money really, so the covering is Gorilla tape. These are for soft luggage so I'm hoping they will hold up. They seem tough enough.

I invite all comments and laughter.

Sin_Tiger

If it works for you then it's not to be sniffed at. On the bright side if you suffer damage after a  :nap then you'll be able to fix it with rivets and Gorilla tape  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

bemusedinsojo

Right?  I really hope not to fall.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: bemusedinsojo on March 05, 2016, 07:45:32 PM
Right?  I really hope not to fall.

:iagree We all travel in hope friend.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ssevy

You forgot the KLR 650 that goes under the rack😉
I may not be big, but I'm slow.