News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Next tool for the garage

Started by BruKen, December 30, 2015, 08:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

London_Phil

Don't laugh. There is usually a special image folder marked "insertions"

And yes, its exactly what you think, and hell, some folk must be really bored....... and have high pain thresholds......

And NO, that's not how I got those images, before you potty mouths get busy..

Don't have nightmares

:icon_redface:

BruKen

I don't think I'd go that far  :bug_eye, but I might send a good whiskey and a IOU to you  :wheel

fattyjr

I need more room !!!!!!

It always surprises me what people get upto with various equipment.
98 tiger 885i, 2001 Daytona 955i, 92 trident/sprint 900, 98 trophy 1200, 96 trophy 900, 59 t120 bonnieville, 64 t120 bonnieville, 63, tiger t100s/s, 98 tl1000s, 07 Buell xb1200, 98 husqvarna sm610  x2, 81 husqvarna cr500, 84 husqvarna cr500, 98 xvs650, 90 sportster 883/1200 race bike. And a few more

Sin_Tiger

I have a mate who's an electronics engineer, fixes radars and networks for air traffic control. He collects high voltage insulators and builds ultra high voltage generators for fun, in his back room  :bug_eye if his wife really understood what these things are capable of she'd have a fit  :pottytrain2
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

:bug_eye why would he do that???  :icon_scratch: 

you've reminded me, I'll put up a new thread so you can see the fruits of my labour over Xmas   :bad
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on January 09, 2016, 11:34:27 PM
:bug_eye why would he do that???  :icon_scratch: 

Why do we love pratting about with and riding old Tigers  :^_^
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint