News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Fine performance

Started by GavD, March 13, 2016, 08:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavD

:><
A jolly well done to our Scottish cousins for a fine performance against the frog torturers this afternoon.  :thumbsup

All we need to do now is emulate that performance next weekend!
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Sin_Tiger

I'm certain there has been a gradual but steady improvement each game, we might just stand a chance against the Irish boys.

Good luck with Less Blue's, their backs will be up now  :icon_evil:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

GavD

They are still 'riding the wave' generated from the world cup, and I think they're certainly capable of sticking it to the Irish after today's showing. I think Mr Hogg may have a target on his back though.

You never know who's going to turn up with the french, depends which side of the bed they get out of.

Sin_Tiger

You're right, I don't think they started with the best setup.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Nice to see a Scotland back to winning ways regardless of the implications for England. It's been a while...
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

nickjtc

I don't have a tv. Are we talking about the rugby 7's??
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

GavD

6 nations Nick, after a couple of years of Irish domination, England have managed to win the championship with a game in hand thanks to the Scots sticking it to the garlic munchers.

England need to win against the French this saturday for a grand slam.

http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/home.php#Pf5y5KwP5zxQdbKr.97

Sin_Tiger

:bad

Good luck over the le chunnel

GavD

And to your fellas over in Ireland, reckon you've got a good chance of coming away with the spoils.

I've got a rugby fest this weekend, 2 of the 3 6 nations games in the pub, then up to Reading tomorrow for the St Patricks day game at London Irish. Should be a good craic! :occasion14