News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hagon Shock

Started by Bushwhacker, May 19, 2005, 12:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bushwhacker

Has anyone fitted a seat lowering Hagon Shock on the '05 tiger?

-
When you look like a rude, crude, scum-sucking cretin, people tend not to ask you stupid questions.

2000 Thunderbird Sport - Yellow w/Ghost Flames

2007 Tiger - White w/ABS

2005 Jeep Wrangler - Blue

tomla

I didn't want a seat lowering shock, as I found a good way to lower the seat, which is to remove the mechanism and put the pins in the bottom of the seat which fit into the frame rails.

love the shock...best bang for the suspension buck as far as shocks go...

piggydude

Quote from: tomlaI found a good way to lower the seat, which is to remove the mechanism and put the pins in the bottom of the seat which fit into the frame rails.

quote]

tomla, could you elaborate a bit. Sounds a potentially interesting mod. How much lower did you get your seat?

wdkng_24

you might want to talk to NortonCharlie on here ... the owner of the triumph dealer in waterloo, ia just had his lowered, but i don't know how, but i'm sure charlie either had a hand in it or could let you know what they did ... otherwise you can always glue bigger heels onto your boots  :wink:

tomla

..because I also glued bigger heels onto my boots.  works great.