News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I'm Back

Started by Patrick the Scot, September 20, 2005, 06:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick the Scot

After a four month stint off the Grid I would like to say that I'm back on!  I look forward to catching up with all you fellas and meeting all the new regulars.  It is good to be back.

Patrick the Scot
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

Patrick the Scot

...and, no, I was not in the Big House for those four months. I was in-between employers and ISP's as well as starting my own construction company.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Mudhen

I was guessing you sold your Tiger...a lot of that went on while you were gone.

Good to have you back!
\'96 Steamer

greg

Hello  again Patrick (I know not to ask why 'The Scot'). Good luck with the business.
2004 Girly.

Patrick the Scot

Quote from: "Mudhen"I was guessing you sold your Tiger...a lot of that went on while you were gone.

Good to have you back!

Nope - I didn't sell the Tiger.  I'm still riding and am more satisfied than ever, with the Triumph. I have test ridden a number of bikes over the summer.  I am looking for a second bike - just want another moto. Matter a fact, today I rode a BMW R1150R.  It was an '03 model, black, and absolutely gorgous.  It was a typical boxer BMW though, it did not handle nearly as adeptly as my Tiger. Yes, this "roadster" did not have near the flickabliity nor smoothness as our "adventure-tourer"  It is eye candy though.  

Who all of the top 25 poster have sold their Tigers?  

BTW - I'm leaving Texas on Thursday morning for Colorado to do some riding in the Rockies.

ChrisN

Welcome back Pat.......

I have this image of a Scottish Irishman wearing a Stetson on a Tiger ?
Chris

Patrick the Scot

Quote from: "ChrisN"Welcome back Pat.......

I have this image of a Scottish Irishman wearing a Stetson on a Tiger ?

No cowboy hats for me!

I have actually been told lately that I look like Nikolai Lenin with my shaved head and pointed black goatee.  I'll post a picture of my ugly mug sometime for you all to scare your kids!

Thanks to all you fellas for the "welcome back"

zombie

welcome back and I still have my tiger and good luck with the business