News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Calling West Midlands Tiger owners

Started by iansoady, March 23, 2006, 11:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iansoady

I will be doing my own servicing etc on my Tiger now it's out of warranty, but the price of the valve shim tool is a bit steep for something I'll only use once every couple of years.

I wondered whether there were others around the West Midlands (UK) who might be interested in going shares on one.

It might be worth thinking about other tools as well, eg steering head bearing spanners.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

Chris Canning

Hi Ian

I some head bearing spanners from Charlie in the States some months ago if anyone needs e'm.

Tend to find that i'm happy for Windy Corner to shim the motor and set it up(Tune wise etc) and their happy just to do that and leave the rest to me.

Anyone in the West Mids run their Tiger on a budget,i've a pair of Tourances used,but plenty of life left in e'm.

Chris

iansoady

Quote from: "Chris Canning"Hi Ian

I some head bearing spanners from Charlie in the States some months ago if anyone needs e'm.

Chris

Chris,

Have had a few responses in the other place so will leave this topic open for a while then look at sorting something out. Would you be interested in putting your spanners into the pot in return for suitable contributions?
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

Chris Canning