News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger Mama

Started by JOHNNY G, May 09, 2006, 05:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOHNNY G

I've taken over by hijacking Johnny G's website.  I don't get to see my husband very much anymore 'cause he's always reading this damn site OR riding his bike!  He keeps talking about "two-upping", what the hell?!  Is this some kinky motorcycle thing, or what?  Is that when you get to do it twice on the motorcycle??  :oops:  I need more partners to write in and tell me how good it is for you- Tiger Mama (grrrr)
Johnny G

2002 Dew Green- Triumph Tiger

georover1

I have taken over my boyfriend's profile, as he was reading me your post and I could not miss a chance to say AMEN SISTAH!  This site makes me nuts!  He is ALWAYS on here, making me wonder where I fit anymore.  I actually recently went ahead and purchased my own motorcycle and joined Adventure Rider.  You will find me under user name pinkie.  Moral of the story:  If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!  

Signed,

Pinkie :D
Mmmmmm......Beer

\'99 Tiger,

¥TigerTamer?

Quote from: "JOHNNY G"I've taken over by hijacking Johnny G's website.  I don't get to see my husband very much anymore 'cause he's always reading this damn site OR riding his bike!  He keeps talking about "two-upping", what the hell?!  Is this some kinky motorcycle thing, or what?  Is that when you get to do it twice on the motorcycle??  :oops:  I need more partners to write in and tell me how good it is for you- Tiger Mama (grrrr)

We should get together for a ride and you and my wife can compare passenger stories.  We like to ride through Breck - and alway have to make a stop at Bubba Gumps! uummmmmmm good stuff!  Wife and I ride 2up quite a bit.  I know its short notice, but there are a bunch of us doing a ride to Durango on the 19th, 20th and 21st.  It would be cool to have another tiger (and another couple) on the ride.  We're riding to Durango on the 19th, then we're gonna ride the San Juan Skyway on the 20th and then ride back home on the 21st.

Here are the details.

http://www.triumph-tiger.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=2037

Look forward to meeting you both and riding some time - if you ever get down to the Boulder area - let us know.

2005 Triumph Tiger 955i

2004 Triumph Daytona 955i SE (sold)

1995 Triumph Trophy 1200 (RIP)

Brother Number One

A wudda watched me language and done somethin with me hair had a known there were ladies around.  :?
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger