News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

O5 Tiger for Sale San Diego CA

Started by martingilly, June 10, 2006, 09:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martingilly

before I advertise my Tiger through the usual channels I figured I see if any of our lot may be interested. I have two bikes in the garage and haven't ridden the Tiger for over a month, I was fairly sure a year ago I'd end up selling the Thunderbird Sport, but the hours on the seats don't lie, I must prefer the Sport so it's bye bye Tiger.

Under 7k miles. Full Triumph warranty through '07.

Touratech crash bars.

Triumph "off road" pipes.

Center Stand.

Gel seats, rider and passenger.

Colour matched nose cone fairing, plus original perspex.

This bike is in mint condition. I bought it to tour Baja Mexico. Finished touring for a few years and will be keeping my Thunderbird Sport, one has to go and I can't sell my Sport.

$8.2K

Will consider delivery any where in the country for travel costs. The pleasure of riding her there will more than compensate me for my time.

Tri2Fly

martingilly

¥TigerTamer?

If you still have the stock seats, I'd be interested in buying the Gel seats.

Scott

2005 Triumph Tiger 955i

2004 Triumph Daytona 955i SE (sold)

1995 Triumph Trophy 1200 (RIP)

Zsolt

Did you get my PM? I am interested in your bike. Please drop me a line at mailto:zsolt@3D-Designs.net">zsolt@3D-Designs.net

Thanks,

Zsolt