News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

turbulences..got a serious solution

Started by klingklang, August 31, 2006, 02:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geoff

Nice Tiger ears!

With regard to the screen..  

I was not happy with the turbulence of the std screen on my 06 Tiger. I purchased a std size screen from Eagle Screens ( www.eaglescreens.com.au ) and added a similar lip modification (made it myself) with a noticable impovement :) . I have found similar lip additions can be purchased from www.laminarlip.com . It would seem that the folks at Laminar Lip believe their product will reduce turbulence and offer better rider protection. I would be interested to hear if anyone has fitted  the Laminar Lip product to a Tiger and if they are happy with it.

klingklang

in fact I was just kiddin with the ears, This thing pull on your head like crazy, you forget about turbulence!.   For the real stuff, depends on the helmet, how tall ere you and full of external factor. No perfect for all solutions. Move the mirrors away is a good point to start  the screen is a mra vario ( mra.de ) it works for me.

noivson

Screen extension is in fact from a MRA, Mohawk from Bristol,UK

lip helps a small bit, mohawk gets smiles from everyone!
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'

Great Escape Tours

Definitely going to pick up a pair asap!
Great Escape Motorcycle Tours

www.great-escape-tours.com

tigerrob1090

hiya  i had same problem being 5"8 didnt help but i went opposite way i cut 3" off standard screen it makes a big differance...... ride safe..... 8)
tiger time not work time..........!