News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Pants and Gloves for Sale

Started by geotiger, December 13, 2006, 09:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geotiger

Hey all,

I have size 36 Explorer II pants with zip-out liner and padding for sale. I also have an XL pair of Triumph gloves. Not sure of the glove model but they have the insulation and are great in the cold.

The pants are too small for me as I want them to go over my jeans and the like and the gloves are too big. Both are in great shape.

I am thinking around $100 for the pants and $40 for the gloves, shipped in US.
"The one thing we can learn from history is that we don\'t learn from history." - Shaw

geotiger

No nibbles, so how about $75 for the pants and $25 for the gloves shipped in US.
"The one thing we can learn from history is that we don\'t learn from history." - Shaw

2004Tiger

Yes, I will buy the gloves at $25 to add to my collection. My initial hesitation was because you didn't describe the items at all. At least you could say if they are fabric or leather, other details might have created more interest. For example, I don't know anything about Explorer pants. You posted my size but are they leather or fabric, zippers, pockets, who makes them, how old, waterproof, insulation, color? I might be interested with more details. Please PM me about payment for the gloves. Thanks.
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

geotiger

Sorry about the poor descriptions.  The gloves are the Triumph sympatex water/wind proof fabric with insulation, I believe they would work great with grip warmers.

The pants are also Triumph and are a light cordura wind/water proof fabric.  They have a zip in/out quilted liner.  Hard shelled knee pads and soft hip pads are included.

2004Tiger

Hey, Geotiger, I have tried several times to respond to your PM but my PM Send function doesn't work. Please PM me again with your address and I'll send a check for the gloves. Thanks. Law
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

2004Tiger

Geotiger, PM function still not working. Here's a message I am trying to send to you.

Hi, Nathan. I'm just trying to confim you got my check. I had it ready to go but forgot to mail it, and found I still had it in Mexico. So I mailed it there through a US courier system, thinking I would be there until Jan 8. It turns out we returned early and I should have kept it. Anyway, you might not receive it until next week. If you don't, please let me know and I will cancel that one and write a new one. Like I said, I'm in no hurry for the gloves, now we're nearly snowed in near Denver. Sorry about the delay for your money. Law

geotiger

Law,

PM Sent.

Thanks,

Nathan