News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Team Triumph of Wisconsin

Started by Chris Canning, August 24, 2007, 09:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Have any of you guys in the States had any dealings with these people,after my female fuel connectors went awol,looks like their the only people selling the metal version,just seems strange no way on the web site the buy them,although i've fitted new plastic ones can't say i'm happy!!!.

abruzzi

I believe the "official" replacements are half plastic half metal.  The Team Triumph ones are all metal and much more robust.  I haven'y bought from them yet, but I haven't really heard anything bad.

Geof

Stretch

They don't have online shopping.  

There's a toll-free phone number at the bottom of each page.  You'll have to sift through the online catalog, collect your stock numbers, and then place your order by phone.

NebraskaRat

They are top notch quality replacement parts.  I bought a set and carried them in my tank bag for 4 months, until early one Sunday morning My wife and I had to install them out in the middle of the black hills.

Mike

Apikoros

I bought my fuel fittings from Team Triumph. Just give them a call.  You won't be disappointed.

zombie

Quote from: "Apikoros"I bought my fuel fittings from Team Triumph. Just give them a call.  You won't be disappointed.

Me too , no problems

Chris Canning

Cheers boys i'll phone e'm,just gotta make sure i allow for the time difference!!!