News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

wanted: Triumph tiger 2001+

Started by Anonymous, August 15, 2007, 07:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacktiger

Looking to buy a tiger. 955i

My 885 1998 steamer was one of my first bikes. I bought it used, i think it was cool.

I want a tiger to travel the world..

:) anyone got one.

Looking to spend around 4000$ bones :)
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

ArizonaKid

YEs, as a matter of fact.  I have a very nice 2002 Black Tiger with side cases (came with all Tigers) and a Triumh rack and top case, center stand, heated grips, a nice tank bag, Triumph "off road" exhaust and appropriate tune, new battery, new tires (Michelin) with the complete 24K service just completed.  I have no idea where you are, but I'm in the SW USA (Arizona).  If interested give me a call at 602-616-2565.  I'm asking $5900 for it, but I'm negotiable to a limited extent.  Title is free and clear.
Arizona Kid

Riding hard and fast down Arizona way

2007 Triumph Tiger

blacktiger

Im in maryland. But it's still a bit too high of a price for my blood. Looking for something a little bit cheaper :)

kvo-tn1-2beat

Me and you bro. I may have picked up a 2001, but I have to see if it pans out. I have shaken e-hands with the guy, but who knows???

blacktiger

So did you get the bike? How much and when can we see pics?  :D

kvo-tn1-2beat

I did get the bike. I'll post some pisc ASAP. I got it for $3500. It's a 2001, really good shape. It's been repainted white. Only stupid thing is my wife and I were trying to buy this house for about 9 months now. I thought we weren't going to get it, but guess what happened last Friday???? They accepted our offer on the house!!! Freakin' A!!!! Now I have the bike I wanted and I may not get to keep it. Stupid SH*% always happens to me. The bike may be on the market. I just hope I can work something out with it though.

blacktiger

Quote from: "kvo-tn1-2beat"I did get the bike. I'll post some pisc ASAP. I got it for $3500. It's a 2001, really good shape. It's been repainted white. Only stupid thing is my wife and I were trying to buy this house for about 9 months now. I thought we weren't going to get it, but guess what happened last Friday???? They accepted our offer on the house!!! Freakin' A!!!! Now I have the bike I wanted and I may not get to keep it. Stupid SH*% always happens to me. The bike may be on the market. I just hope I can work something out with it though.

Im hoping you have to sell the bike TO ME :)

thats a good price man. Post some pics soon! Was it on ebay, i remember some white painted tiger on there a while ago.