News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB Triumph badge for stock pannier

Started by McGuiver, December 09, 2007, 01:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGuiver

My bike was dropped by the previous owner, and in the process, the little Triumph badge was torn off and lost. Does anyone have a junk pannier that still has the little badge on it? From what I'm able to tell, you can't buy it from Triumph, unless you buy the pannier to go with it! Name your price! (within reason)  :lol:
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

CvPiper

The part is available from Triumph, No T3900450

Hope this is of help to you. They are nigh on impossible to remove from a pannier and keep in good shape to refit.

I didn;t catch where you were from, they are £3.38 plus vat, and we can post one out in the Uk if you wish.

Cheers
2005 Tiger 955i, Lucifer Orange
3 Box Luggage
Rider and Pillion Gel Seats
Touring Screen
TOR Can
Scottoiller
Autocom (Work in Progress)

McGuiver

Thanks CvPiper! I must have missed that part # when searching the fische! Just ordered it........it was about 6.00
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

abruzzi

Funny thing is both of mine just fell off on the same trip!  Go figure...need better glue.

Geof