News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hello west coast!

Started by DirtBiker, February 23, 2008, 03:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtBiker

Any riders out here?
Any riders out here ready for dirt?
I'm in the San Fransisco, Sacramento area. And Finally got my bike set up to hit some fire roads.
Toby

CBAT

Sounds like fun. Take lots of pictures and share. Please  :D  I love seeing Tigers in the wild.
Bruce

JetdocX

I'm in Reno right now.  Moving over the hill to the east Bay as soon as the snow melts.

Where are you moving from?  The riding in this part of the US is some of the best in my uneducated opinion.
From parts unknown.

DirtBiker

Quote from: "JetdocX"I'm in Reno right now.  Moving over the hill to the east Bay as soon as the snow melts.

Where are you moving from?  The riding in this part of the US is some of the best in my uneducated opinion.

Me I'm not moving.
I've here for 19 years. What part of east bay?
There is plenty of trails just north. Nothing like Reno though all you got to do there is ride 5 mins. from anywhere and your on a trail.
See ya in spring!

JetdocX

Sorry, your original post sounded to me like you just moved in.  I'll be working at Buchanon Field in Concord.  Looking for something less than an hour each way commuting.  Any suggestions?  Perhaps you know a realtor I can talk to? :wink:
From parts unknown.

DirtBiker

Well Vacaville is pretty cheap right now. But Fairfield is turning into a gang land it seems and its a little to close.
Dixin is nice but your talking about an hour drive (no traffic) with traffic who Knows. Green valley is good if you can afford it house start just below 1 Mil.
Toby