News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A Poser No More!!

Started by HappyMan, December 15, 2007, 10:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMan

Scratch that.....he just sent another email and corrected it.  He does have them but he doesn't have pictures....

Sorry I do have the screens but No PHOTOS

Streetfighters By Design
David Cork
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

HockleyBoy

Just an update to this, following reading this thread and one started by Bixer Bob I contacted Skidmarx for a screen for my 05. They supply taller screens for most Tigers.
I received first class service from Skidmarx, the screen (which had to be fabricated) arrived 5 days after order and seems to be a great improvement over the stock screen.
It cost £39.95 which is pretty good compared to Triumph's at £99.99!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "HockleyBoy"Just an update to this, following reading this thread and one started by Bixer Bob I contacted Skidmarx for a screen for my 05. They supply taller screens for most Tigers.
I received first class service from Skidmarx, the screen (which had to be fabricated) arrived 5 days after order and seems to be a great improvement over the stock screen.
It cost £39.95 which is pretty good compared to Triumph's at £99.99!

Glad you like it,  as I said before,  I think the proportions are better than the original.  It also sounds like you guys in the US are being stretched a bit on price.  Try contacting the UK direct for a price plus postage:

http://skidmarx.co.uk/
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...