News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: Crash Bars

Started by superhauck, August 02, 2008, 03:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superhauck

Hey all, new to forum but I'm hoping to find some good and used crash bars at bargain basement prices (new kid absorbed available income).  Willing to consider any options, may be willing to trade new kid as well?!?!?

paulie

just my $.02, but since NEW guards are getting harder to come by, i would bet that used ones will be pretty scarce unless someone is parting out a crashed bike.

very few places make bars for our bikes anymore  :cry:
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650

superhauck

Its a shot in the dark for the most part ... I'm actually thinking about trying to fabricate something on my own.  I'm not overly mechanical, but I do alright when i get motivated.  We shall see if the Tiger God's smile down upon me before I slice my hand off!!!

sanjoh

01 Tiger
00 XR650R
84 VF1K
05 R6

flux

I was just about to say "contact Sanjoh, I think he has something for you"   :lol: