News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wanted Pannier Brackets

Started by thelben, November 07, 2008, 10:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thelben

I'm after the brackets for the triumph Panniers to fit a 2004 tiger or if some one could send me a good quality photo of the brackets I might be able to get some manufactured. I just acquired a good set of second hand Panniers but the brackets he had were bent beyond repair in accident.
Ben :(

AK Tiger

I have a set of bags (inc. all brackets) that I would like to sell.  They're off a 2005.  They do have some scratches on them so I'll let them go reasonably.  If you're interested PM me and I'll ship you some photos.  I appear to be too stupid to add photos to this site ... or any other site for that matter! :oops:
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

Mustang

Quote from: "AK Tiger"I appear to be too stupid to add photos to this site ... or any other site for that matter! :oops:
photos are easy  
1. they have to be stored on the net somewhere , photobucket works and is free
2 once you have uploaded to photobucket you just click on copy image then in the box to post a msg on this site just paste what you copied it will come with the image tags so that's it your done when you post there's your pic
simple

2004Tiger

Quote from: "AK Tiger"I have a set of bags (inc. all brackets) that I would like to sell.  They're off a 2005.  They do have some scratches on them so I'll let them go reasonably.  If you're interested PM me and I'll ship you some photos.  I appear to be too stupid to add photos to this site ... or any other site for that matter! :oops:
Maybe I can help, AK. I am after a right side pannier for my 2004. If Thelben buys only the brackets, I could buy one or two panniers. Are they black?
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

AK Tiger

Sorry, they're currently Lucifer Orange.  However, with a little spray can work, they can be any color you want!
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

2004Tiger

Quote from: "AK Tiger"Sorry, they're currently Lucifer Orange.  However, with a little spray can work, they can be any color you want!
I can wait for black, but just for grins, tell me if the plastic is black with LO paint, or if the plastic is solid LO. My black bags don't appear to have any paint and the plastic is solid black. Do you intend to break up the bracket/bag set for Thelben?
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

thelben

I've got some brackets now, thanks