News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Free Service manual for early 955i Tiger - GONE

Started by iceweazel, December 03, 2007, 11:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceweazel

I have an extra Tiger Service Manual courtesy of Triumph USA and the polite and helpful Peter Carlyle(sp?) from Customer Service.  Had some problems with a local dealer getting me the correct manual for my 05.

Part # 3850775 issue 3  08.99    This does _NOT_ cover 05/06 bikes.  So if you have an earlier FI bike and need a service manual, this is for you.  

I would like to recoup shipping, but the manual is free.   PLEASE do not ask for it if you intend to re-sell it.  I WILL come to your address and steal the front wheels off your car and bike(s) and probably force you to buy lots of beer after.    8)        I'm in the states.

Drop me a PM or email if you are interested.  I only have the one and I don't check the board every day.

Ed

brad1098

02 black-Lorna

iceweazel

Had a couple recent people ask about it, but sorry  This is long gone.