News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2002 Black Girly - SOLD.

Started by J. Breeze, March 11, 2009, 03:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J. Breeze

The bike is heading to Ideeho.....gonna power a potato harvester
 :lol:
Spring is breaking here in the Sacramento Valley. I've got to do this quickly so it won't hurt so much.

Time has come to part with my black 2002 Girly. It doen't make sense to have this much bike to put on 20 minutes back and forth to work 2-3 times a week, 3 seasons of the year.

Bike has 14,185 miles on the clock tonight. Comes with Triumph side cases and centerstand; MRA mirror wideners and Vario screen; and a TourTec tail bag. Low milage on Conti Road Attack tires, front and rear.

Minor scratches. This was my first bike after 30 years of not riding, so had a couple of 0 mph tip-overs in the driveway as I relearned forgotten skills. Never been down at speed.

Asking $4,200. The credit union still is a lien holder, but they were very helpful when a bought the bike used. I wouldn't antisipate any trouble getting title turned over.

Want to offer her here first before going to CL. I will email pics to anyone interested.

Bob Tosi

CAN YOU SEND PICS AND SPECS TO mailto:bobtosi@sbcglobal.net">bobtosi@sbcglobal.net if its still availible?
Don't ever sell a Steamer !Steamers Rule!"

Bob Tosi

is this listed on ADVrider?  I replied over there.

Bob Tosi

please email me at :

mailto:bobtosi@sbcglobal.net">bobtosi@sbcglobal.net

with all the specs and pictures please!!!

Jdcooper

How about some pix to:

Jdcooperclan at wowway dot com

Cleveland, OH

THANKS !

J. Breeze

I think she is sold, JD.

flux

Wow, that is a great price.

J. Breeze

Just wanted a fair price.

I started thinking it was unreasonable when I went for a month before getting any real interest.

Things heated up with the improving weather. You know, in the spring a young man's fancy turns to... powerful engines and twisty roads!