News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Lazarus?

Started by Nick Calne, May 22, 2009, 02:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Was having a look at Ebay and thought I'd share...This Steamer looks like a cheeky little fella, not too much hassle to have him back on road.  And a fine set of excuses for Renthal bars, new cans and a corbin seat...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-TRIUMPH-TIGER-BLACK_W0QQitemZ280345661681QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Motorcycles?hash=item4145e750f1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A7%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
[/url]
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Mustang

too bad it was not USA
I have everything to make it whole and good again already on hand in the garage .
I'd be all over that for the price the bids are now !

Nick Calne

I have got to think was a cheap way of getting stuff to the states.  I think there's an export business in the making

Sin_Tiger

Cheap fixer if you are in the UK.

Noooo, the wife really would kill me :twisted:

Cheap source of parts even shipping, how knackered can it be at that mileage?

I'd even consider shipping it to Singapore just for the tank, engine and wheels, although I see it's gone now  :(

'Fess up, was it you  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Not me!  I get the impression I'm allowed two bikes and two testicles.  I think if the number of bikes goes up, there would probably be a reduction in something else.... :shock:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "nickcalne"I'm allowed two bikes and two testicles.

:shock:  :shock: better not let her hear about that rule just managed to negotiate the "buy one pair of shoes, throw one pair away" rule, better not push my luck in case they start calling me "Knackerless Jock"
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint