News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Empty hole in my garage!

Started by flux, February 05, 2010, 12:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flux

Hey gang, I just wanted to let you all know that last night I delivered the  Tiger to it's new owners... a couple from ADVrider.  This will be her first adventure bike, coming from one of those BMW 1200 cruisers.  Boy, is she in for a treat!  I was sad to see the Tiger go and to be honest this will be a bike that I miss a lot.  It brought me on a bunch of adventures and never let me down.

Sure, it had its quirks... after all... "Woods" was a Brit!  But I grew to love them and hope her new owners find as many good stories in riding it as I did.  I had it fully kitted out, and not sure if there is even an aftermarket part to add after all is said and done.  This bike had everything.  

Thanks to everyone who has helped me out along the way, and I hope in turn I was able to help some folks out.  I won't be a stranger, as I dig these bikes far too much.  I'm sure at some point I will own another, you never know.

Cheers guys!   :friday

BigMark

A sad day indeed!  

Sooner or later you will be back on one...

See you around Flux  :wink:

John Stenhouse

Glad the kitty went to someone who'll appreciate it. You wont last without one long, I keep looking around thinking maybe get rid of the Tiger, but there is nothing as interesting out there.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

flux

I agree, the Tiger is a fantastic do-it-all bike.  I could ride offroad, tour with my wife, make interstate jaunts to visit the family in Kentucky, and go get groceries on it.  

But, truth be told, I really REALLY like offroading more than the Tiger was capable of allowing me to do.  I brought that bike into some crazy places but at the end of the day I was just plain lucky to never have dropped it off a cliff or anything.  

When I can get back to having 2 bikes again, another Tiger just might be the ticket.   8)

KuzzinKenny

Hey Flux !! sorry to hear yer leavin us but hope you enjoy yer new mount, whatever it is !! check back and leave us some links to what yer gettin up to ( on bikes that is )  :lol:

have fun !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly