News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Darley Moor (UK) Track Day Saturday 11th July 2009

Started by Brother Number One, July 09, 2009, 08:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Number One

2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger

Bruincounselor

I wish I could make it, I don't think I can get the Tiger there in time. :lol:

It's been a loooong time since you've posted, how about an update?
Bruin\'

Brother Number One

Quote from: "Bruincounselor"I wish I could make it, I don't think I can get the Tiger there in time. :lol:

It's been a loooong time since you've posted, how about an update?
Howdy Bruin,

Yes, I got lost along with the last forum due to registering with an obscure email address (now changed).  The other day I was searching for some Tiger help and inadvertently took advice from my former self (nice guy) on this forum.

Tiger is still much loved but only used for a few weeks at a time when we return to the UK.  The rest of the time I'm in Thailand with a GSX1400 and CBR1000RR.  I keep expecting the Tiger to pale by comparison and then being pleasantly surprised.

I'm doing an off-road course next week (not on the Tiger) with a vague idea that I will drag the Tiger somewhere stupid like Mali one day.

Will be servicing Tiger today, and stiffening the forks, ready for Darley Moor tomorrow.

No one else going?

Dave
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger

HockleyBoy

Quote from: "Brother Number One"No one else going?

Dave

Would love to but it's a little too far from me to go for the day.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport