News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hot Harley Hog plays "Wise Guy"

Started by atokad, June 22, 2009, 06:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atokad

OK - not trying to knock Harleys here. I've had a few and I would love to have two of them back.  So today I putzzing around the neighborhood about to make the last turn home and I pull up to a stop light. Just as soon as I do, a couple of Harleys pull out around the car behind me and pull up along side me.  One of each side. The one on the left pulls right up along me and says, "we having fun?" "Sure am I said."  "You sure" he says. All the time he has this pretty darn hot chick on back wearing a skimpy halter top and she's doing some Marilyn Monroe act, ooohing and rubbing her tits around on his back while sucking and licking on her finger!! I couldn't exactly hear what she was saying and I was looking his bike over, figured it was a custom FXR Pro street looking bike when he reaches over and knocks on my helmet just above my visor.  I chuckle and say, "ready?" Right then the light turns and we're off to the races, 9,000 in first shift, 2nd, again, 3rd, again and here comes my turn!

I heard him for first gear but never heard him after that as he was exhaust dust by 2nd gear, I brake fairly hard and he goes roaring by me on my left waggling around like some 1930 hard tail Pan Head with bad bearings!!  Cracked me up. He probably thought the the gay boy on the pearly blue tiger with all of the fancy hi viz gear and textile pants was easy pickins!!  Bet he thought I was some slow boxer Bimmer or even worse a Wee Strom.  He could see I wasn't a GXR 1000 or a CBR 900rr or any crotch rocket like that so he thought he'd blow me away.  Nope, sleeper goofy looking Tiger with the Textile Nerd aboard wins!

I love my bike!  :D

coachgeo

hahaha.... thats funny

butttttt at the same time. Hope that brake hard was preceeded by checking rear view mirrors and wisely calculating that the odds were 100% no Harley guy was going to change lanes behind you or any other possiblity that would have had your braking put yourself; most importantly, others in danger.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

atokad

Yep! Knew I was going to brake hard for my upcoming turn so I made sure I knew where they were and that they weren't going to pile drive into me.  The way the guy was acting, talking at the red light made me suspicious of his "condition" as it was and the way he blew past me, as I was turning, and the wobbling around kinda confirmed it. Unless, his bike was seriously that unstable.  Picture of the FXR I Used to own and would like to have back.

The chick on the back kinda looked like this. Unfortunately I've never owned one of these! :(