News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB Foot peg

Started by SERadtke, June 27, 2009, 01:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SERadtke

I desperatly need a left hand passenger foot peg. Anyone have one they want to sell? Anyone know if the driver pegs work on the rear.....maybe it's time to pick up the Beuhl pegs.
Shawn
<((()))><

Stupid people are PROOF that evolution is a hoax!

jsingraham

There were a couple on Ebay just the other day, but the only one I see out there now is a BIN for $75.  I had to buy the right one for mine a few weeks back, and just the aluminum peg is $50 new from the dealer.

I think the driver will work on the rear.  I broke the right side driver, and had to move the rear one down to the driver bracket to get home last year.  I didn't mess with trying to get the ball bearing and spring in place for my short trip home, but as for the pin placement and fitment, it fit fine.

Jason
06 Triumph Tiger - Caspian Blue
07 Yamaha FJR - Black Cherry
86 Honda TR200 FatCat
85 Yamaha BW200 Bigwheel
02 jr 50(really for the kids!)

matttys

I have two front pegs that I would be willing to part with.  PM me with a price.
\'02 Girly, \'03 F650GS Dakar, \'05 DRZ470SM, \'90 DR350, \'03 DRZ134SM