News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

It looks like a deal

Started by xring 0, October 26, 2009, 05:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xring 0

I have a line on a 2001 885.  It's 1300 miles away, but the price is really sweet.  

She's yellow & outside of Dallas.  If anybody is familiar with this one, I'd love to know the story.  The bike has 68000 miles.  It has been sitting for a while.  It needs a new battery & at least the rear tire.  I'd love to fly & ride, but I don't think I can trust it for that long of a journey out of the gate, so I will take a trailer to get it.  

What other long term issues should I plan on dealing with within the next 20,000 miles?  

The bad news is the lack of racks & bags, but I can deal with that after I get it home.

coachgeo

Dallas is about 40-45 min south of me. Not sure what I can do to assist you but let me know if you think of something.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)