News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Q for those with Tuneboy experience

Started by Sasquatch, August 19, 2009, 05:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasquatch

Can you turn on a PID so that road speed is transmitted via the OBDII connector?

I bought a Scangage II a while ago thinking that would be a great on board computer to track fuel mileage, etc.  Problem is that road speed is not transmitted so it can not track miles.  This was verified with my OBDII scanner.

Some cars/commercial vehicles with OBD can have transmitted values turned on and off.  Just hoping I can turn on road speed.

REGULATOR

Ive found wayne very helpful,  might want to shoot him an email

it may take a few days for an answer, but he will eventually answer.

Bixxer Bob

There's nothing in the basic Tunedit program except a function for correcting the 7% error in the speedo; it's feasible but, as Reg says,  Wayne's your man.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...