News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

cool riding/driving quiz

Started by aeronca, August 20, 2009, 08:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

my brother sent this to me, it's pretty good - helps you think fast. i know our brothers and sisters across the pond have diferent signs, but the premis is the same. check it out, and every time you do it the test changes. http://www.msf-usa.org/riderperception
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

HockleyBoy

Pretty good that, did the sign test. Most of them are straightforward but there were a couple I hadn't seen before. Will try the hazzard test when I get a minute.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Sin_Tiger

That was a bit of a lark but also a good idea, I had no idea there was a sign for "No Hitch Hiking"  :lol:

Last run I did in the UK I came up on a lass on a a highland back road who heard the engine and automatically stuck her thumb out, then she turned around to look and put her arm down. As I got a bit closer she raised her thumb again and started waving it enthusiastically with a big smile. I had no idea that I was riding such a babe magnet  8)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Freddie

Nice one, good to keep the mind sharp

2005 Tiger