News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

THREE USA Tiger Ride-In Events in 2009

Started by TigerTrax, March 14, 2009, 04:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsingraham

Darrell, I normally only make it in on the Friday night and stay through Sat and leave on Sunday too.  However, this year, I do plan to make it in on Thurs evening and spend the two full days in N MI doing some riding and visiting.

So if you can come for just the Fri night and Sat, I would recommend it, it is a good time, and always very laid back and no pressure to do anything unless you want to.

Jason
Kansas City, MO
06 Triumph Tiger - Caspian Blue
07 Yamaha FJR - Black Cherry
86 Honda TR200 FatCat
85 Yamaha BW200 Bigwheel
02 jr 50(really for the kids!)

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Bruincounselor"I'm interested in the "leaner" next to it. My daughter sure would like a sidecar.   8)

Me too, anybody on this forum or know who's it is?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

TigerTrax

Nuthin cranks me more than seeing 50 German Tigers at
their first Tiger rally...... Hans... I have to hand it to you.... You win.

We had 27 or 31 in NC this June.... Should have been 100 from that neck of the woods.

MidWest Tiger Ride-In
Manistique, MI   Upper Penninsula   Aug 27-29 2009

I gotta find some riders!

Trax
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Tiger Tony

Hi Tiger Riders
      My name is Tony Nader and I am the lead for the event in Manistique, MI. My e-mail is mailto:tnader@yahoo.com">tnader@yahoo.com. I've been posting updates on the US Tiger yahoo group. Please let us know if you're coming next week, if you haven't let me know on the Yahoo Group already. Thank you and hope to see you there.

Yukon

MIDWEST USA TIGER RIDE-IN

Do we have a ride report coming from anyone?