News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1995 Triumph Tiger 900 Katy, TX - SOLD

Started by tojo92, September 19, 2009, 10:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tojo92

Mileage 59200 ( +/- still riding)

Asking 2500 (CL ad is higher)

Contact Info
mailto:tojo92@msn.com">tojo92@msn.com or PM

Bike is in Katy, TX

I imagine I'll regret this.

The bike has been dropped once on the right side. So, there are scrapes on the bags, crash bars, and one one section of plastic. I was going to repaint it, but it really isn't that bad and being an ADV bike, I figure it would happen again. The bike has:

Recent battery
Recent tires
New air fillter and box
New chain
Recent sprockets
Throtlemeister
The three hard cases
Corbin Seat and original stock seat.
Hagon aftermarket shock

Only issues I know of is it leaves a few drop of oil if it sits for a while. Nothing major.

I have really enjoyed lurking here on this site and have learned a lot working on the bike.  This site has been a great resource.  Thanks for all that contribute and provide the great info.  I would prefer the bike go to someone who will appreciate the bike.

More pics are here.  

http://cid-58d84cabbd3c4dc5.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/1995%20Triumph%20Tiger%20900

Some are when I first got it and the bike needed a new chain and it had the old seat.  The pics with the hard cases are more recent.

Thanks for looking.

Staton
Staton

I\'m just sayin...

tojo92

Ok, I had a possible trade for an XR650L plus cash that didn't work out. I have decided to ask $2200 FIRM. If I get that price or some serious interest this week, it will sell. If there isn't any interest, I am going to fix the minor oil leak and check the valve clearance (I was going to do it at 60K anyway) and then keep it for a while.

FWIW, I have one person in Austin wanting the Corbin for $200, and the Hagon shock and centerstand for $300. I also have a person interested in the hard cases and mounting system for $300-$400. If you sold these items, you have a more stock Tiger, but you would be in the bike for about $1300!

Thanks,
Staton
Staton

I\'m just sayin...

Mustang

This  looks to be a smokin deal ........how come none of you west coast boys are going for it

armadillo76

And how come you're not flying out and riding it back? Oh, I know! It's not black!
AndyB, NH (I know, why aren't I riding mine? No good excuse.).

Mustang

I wish I could ..............but three is enuff for now

voyageur

If the hard case interest doesn't pan out let me know. I would certainly be interested in the cases and mounts.

tojo92

Thanks for all the comments and the interests.  I have had a few local options to trade the Tiger plus cash (some up, some down) that are being discussed.  I also have one local buyer that might be interested looking at the bike Sunday for an outright purchase.

If those don't work out, I have agreed to an out of state buyer flying in and riding the bike to Big Bend and then home.  He found the ad here.   I would prefer a local sale so I don't have to store the bike, and the out of state buyer understands that.  I did offer that if the bike was not gone in a week (Tuesday morning, Oct 6), I would accept his offer.  

So if one of the local deals doesn't happen, the bike will go to the out of state buyer with all the extras as described.  Because of me agreeing to that, I don't see parting anything off the bike.  

Thanks again to this forum.  Great place for advice, and if it all works out, someone that appreciates this bike will get to enjoy it because of the ad being placed here.

Staton
Staton

I\'m just sayin...

tojo92

Bike is sold, pending payment.

Thanks,

Staton
Staton

I\'m just sayin...

tojo92

Payment in hand.  Sold!

Staton