News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

How much fork oil?

Started by flux, October 28, 2009, 04:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flux

Anyone know much fork oil is meant to go in my '02?  

Gracias!   8)

Tikru05

No idea! But since it seems to be rather discussed matter, how much with different shocks, I suggest that moderators will simply (is it simple?) put up a thread telling these things.
White Power, Hagon, Wilbers etc. How much and which DOT. I just purchased Wilbers shocks, and I'm not quite sure, how much to add. Shi..y problem...
Even cows s... smells different on dirt roads...

2005 Tiger 955i

Stretch

Quote from: "Tikru05"No idea! But since it seems to be rather discussed matter, how much with different shocks, I suggest that moderators will simply (is it simple?) put up a thread telling these things.
White Power, Hagon, Wilbers etc. How much and which DOT. I just purchased Wilbers shocks, and I'm not quite sure, how much to add. Shi..y problem...

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,5025

Tikru05

Oops, sorry! Should have read the thread 'till the end... Thanks!
Even cows s... smells different on dirt roads...

2005 Tiger 955i