News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

DOT MASEI Tora Tiger Full Face Helmet - Black

Started by EvilBetty, November 05, 2009, 06:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"My plan is to get one of these Shoei Hornets in matt gunmetal grey:

Then have a copy of the Girly's tank stripes painted on the sides in Girly orange.  Just gotta get the cash together...  :roll:

That is a nice lid Bob, I was tempted myself, I think it'll look good "Tigerised", just happened to have the HJC lying around. I like the ability to take the skip off and have a normal visor but I think I'd miss my flip.

Why don't you try vinyl stickers for the stripes instead, that way you can experiment with colour, shape and position without doing anything permanent to the helmet.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Why don't you try vinyl stickers for the stripes instead, that way you can experiment with colour, shape and position without doing anything permanent to the helmet.

Good idea.  I have a friend who's into that stuff so will give him a ring. :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

NeilD

Im thinking of going 'retro' and sticking one of these on my lid!  :D

I dont normally go for 'loud' paintjobs on lids but I actually like the one originall;y posted - much to the disgiust of t'other half!  :D

Sin_Tiger

I saw a pic of a US T rider with a white lid that he had a red white and blue wavy slash that started at the chin bar offset to one side and went over the top widening until it melded into a full union jack at the rear.

That's the best I can describe it, looked really cool, wish I had saved a copy of the pic.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint