News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Recomended Suppliers of Parts & Accessories - All Tigers

Started by Sin_Tiger, July 24, 2009, 04:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Can't see a thread that specifically lists suppliers that members have found to give good service etc. I am slowly building up my own list for Steamer stuff being an older bike and me relatively new to them.

I suggest putting the model nickname in the subject and sticking to only those suppliers that you have had good personal experience of and not moans or bad mouthing the poor ones on this thread.

To Start the ball rolling.

Sprint Manufacturing
30b Upton Lovell
Nr Warminster
Wiltshire
BA12 0JW.

Tel: 01985 850821 Fax: 01985 850963

Email: mailto:mail@sprintmanufacturing.co.uk">mail@sprintmanufacturing.co.uk

Hinckley Triumph only OEM parts, accessories & used spares.

+ Knowlegable about all Tigers and commonality of parts, happy to share knowledge and advice, very clued up on delivery cost issues. Prompt and well packed delivery of goods.

- Not all available items listed on website, second hand parts not listed but email queries are promptly answered.

That's the sort of format I am thinking of, hopefully that'll be useful.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

akendall1966

For genuine triumph parts I have found Lings good and have a decent on line parts search and ordering system.

http://www.lingstriumph.com/triumphcent ... xGVn15BA83

Most stuff I have got for my Steamer from them they have sourced fro Triumph so it takes a few days but there pretty efficient at posting it on.

AK
----AK-----

HockleyBoy

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

outrunner

+1 on Sprint Manufacturing and Triumph online. I have had dealings with both and the service is great.  :D

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

Nick Calne

I really like the Sprint Manufacturing guy.  He's a star

I also am becoming very fond of Fowlers in Bristol.   You can also get a proper bacon butty there.

Could tell you who is not on my Christmas card list...a certain triumph dealer in Swindon.  In terms of diagnosis for the bike it's currently Mustang and tigertriple 3 v Performance Triumph 0...

:D
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

TallRob

Twistedthrottle.com       good prices and my stuff came a whole day early! yeahhh@ :lol:

TigerTrax

Genuine Triumph and Vintage Triumph

Baxter Cycle   Marne, Iowa  USA   www.baxtercycle.com
.... better to call or fax:
     TEL: 1-712-781-2351        FAX: 1-712-781-2355

Pam or Chris

They ship AT ONCE !
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

AndyM

California Sport Touring has very good prices for after market stuff, GIVI, SW Motech, Hepco & Becker, Stebel, and just about everything else. Very knowledgeable and easy to deal with.
Best to call them as their website is a bit behind the times.

https://www.casporttouring.com/

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "nickcalne"I really like the Sprint Manufacturing guy.  He's a star

I also am becoming very fond of Fowlers in Bristol.   You can also get a proper bacon butty there.

Could tell you who is not on my Christmas card list...a certain triumph dealer in Swindon.  In terms of diagnosis for the bike it's currently Mustang and tigertriple 3 v Performance Triumph 0...

:D

Is that a fairly new dealer?  If so I was talking to the manager just after they opened, turns out he was at Carnells in Peterboro when they closed.  Ride Magazine survey found them to be the worst dealer in the country.

Sorry for the hijack,  but the PMs are not working at the moment.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

outrunner

I first dealt with them about 4 years ago so they are not a brand new outfit.

BTW, they now go under this name.....http://www.triumphparts.gbr.cc/

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

AndyM

For anything from Givi, SW Motech, Hepco&Becker, Stebel. Give the folks at California Sport Touring a call. They have the best prices I've found and are very knowledgeable and easy to deal with.

https://www.casporttouring.com/

Sin_Tiger

Original Triumph Parts Micro-Fiches and Service Manuals on one CD.

Fiche-man

All Steamers and Girlies up to 2004

+ Excellent, prompt & personal service.

- Nothing.

The best 10 quid you will ever spend on accesories!
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

Used parts from breaker bikes, possibility of reconditioned parts as available.

Niks Euro Bit's

email: mailto:nikwallis@hotmail.com">nikwallis@hotmail.com

Tel: +44 (0) 7980639289

+ Gent to deal with, enthusiastic and heplful, honest about parts condition. A Tiger rider :)

- Restricted to what he has for breaking, not all available parts listed on eBay shop, best email if you need something you can't see.