News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly Parts Wanted

Started by EvilBetty, October 11, 2009, 07:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBetty

Still looking for a Top Box lid in Lucifer Orange, but I'll take any cover if you have one.

Also still on the lookout for a Lucifer Orange front fairing WITHOUT the stripes or "eyebrow" stickers under the clear coat.  Will buy or trade for one with the stripes.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

EvilBetty

jays58

I have a black top box from my '02 and am willing to seperate the lid.  I've mounted a GIVI, so it's collecting dust in my garage.  

This box had some damage inflicted by the PO and there has been some metal and fiberglass reinforcement of the hinge mounting on the interior.  It is structurally sound and works just fine.  The exterior has been touched up w/a spray can so is a bit dull, but I assume you're planning to paint it anyway?

If you want to take a look, I did snap some pics and I can e-mail 'em.   Let me know if you have any interest.  ---Jay
\'02 Tiger 955i
\'01 Sherco 2.0
\'74 Yamaha TY250

EvilBetty

Yeah send em or post em up!

jays58

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w310 ... =slideshow[/url][/url]

I'm new to this photo hosting thing - hopefully you'll get there.  ---J
\'02 Tiger 955i