News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Started by Mustang, December 31, 2009, 05:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeteH

All the very best from me and Tiggs, she`s tucked up at the moment on the optimate just waiting for the road salt to disappear.
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Mustang

not my first new years day ride but it is the first ride of Twenty Ten

yep that'd be  snow

ackme

I joined a bunch of folks from the ADV board for the annual Isle of Man(hattan) New Years Day Ride.  It is a lap of Manhattan, starting from a bar in the East Village.  There are better pictures on the ADV site; link at the bottom. It was a lot of fun in an unorganized, cluster kind of way; complete with flat tires, an unscheduled excursion into the Bronx and a spectacular save in and out of a pothole by a guy on a 1973 Honda CB 350.

The weather was pretty mild.  Not nearly as interesting as what you have Mustang!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=405593&page=17
The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.

2005 955i Tiger, British Racing Green- plenty of umph

HappyMan

Minus 10 degrees F right now....Sunny Minnesota!!!  I love January rides but this is a bad, bad start.... :?
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Advwannabe

Happy New Year everyone!

No resolutions, but I do have a couple of riding goals, especially since I'm going to be a land lubber for a few years:

Do an Ironbutt ride on Tigger.

Do a dirt run to an Aussie FarRiders event ( 1000ks in a day) building up to a

Dusty butt 1000. The road planning is the main issue. We have plenty of gravel roads in Oz, but the IBA won't sanction a ride with more than 500ks between fuel stops. Finding remote places open late at night willbe the tricky part.

*Edit* Oh yeah, its about 80F here right now  :D

Enjoy your Tigger taming in 2010
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

Boyaghan

Happy New Year to all  :occasion14
Barry

EvilBetty

Quote from: "Advwannabe"*Edit* Oh yeah, its about 80F here right now  :D

Enjoy your Tigger taming in 2010

:BangHead
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Sin_Tiger

Sh1te, late again  :?

Happy New Year everybody.

- 11 C here and just a skating rink anywhere but the main road  :cry:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint