News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

There's a shiny Scrambler where my Tiger once slept...

Started by flux, December 20, 2009, 02:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flux

Well, I just went 3 weeks without riding.  My bike has been getting worked on... parts ordered... worked on some more... blech.  

Today the boss-man told me to take the demo Scrambler home (I think he could tell not riding is starting to get to me!).  I haven't ridden the Scram in a few months.  Man, I really love this bike and wish I had some extra cashola sitting around somewhere.  It just brings me to another mindset and a different time.  Bikes used to be so simple!  None of these GPS's, heated grips, auxilliary lights, fuel injection (ok, well, the '09s have FI), and all that other stuff to distract me.  Just get on and go ride.  

Anyway, thought you guys might enjoy this article I put together a few months ago when I got to put it through its paces for a few days... can't recall if I posted it here when I wrote it or not so forgive me if I had!  http://www.fluxrides.com/flux-writes/scrambler-ramble  

Enjoy!

flux

It snowed on my ride into work today!  I just wish you could see it in the pics!

zombie

great write up
love the simplicity of the bike