News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2004 Triumph Tiger Sale or Trade in Ohio

Started by theinvisiblecity, December 29, 2009, 06:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theinvisiblecity

2004 Triumph Tiger 955i in excellent condition. 23,260 miles.

Includes factory side cases, center stand, factory service manual, 2 windscreens – the factory screen and taller touring screen, 2 seats – the stock seat as well as a 2nd stock seat that was modified by the previous owner. The upgraded seat is a little bit flatter and wider – a bit like a Corbin and eliminates the dreaded "bump" in between the passenger seat and main. The new seat and passenger seat have been re-upholstered to match. Upgraded to stiffer fork springs, Metzeler Tourance tires with about 1000 miles on them – still look new. 12v powerlet. Battery about 6 months old.

A few very small scuffs here and there but overall in beautiful condition. Everything starts, runs, shifts, and handles perfectly. I would not hesitate to ride anywhere.

I can take specific photos for the seriously interested. Just please don't use me to window shop.

Bike is located in the Eastern suburbs of Cleveland, OH. Fly and ride? No problem. I'll pick you up at the airport. Clean Ohio title in my name. No funny stuff.

$4900 or trade/partial trade for vintage brit, euro or other cool vintage or modern bikes. Thruxton, Speed/Street Triple come to mind but open to anything.

Contact Mike
mailto:theinvisiblecity@gmail.com">theinvisiblecity@gmail.com