News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

SOLD WTT 2009 Versys (1700 miles) for Tiger

Started by mff, February 12, 2010, 02:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mff

MFF

brad1098

What kind of Tiger ya lookin for......mines not avail.  BUT my eyes are open for ya.   :D
02 black-Lorna

mff

Quote from: "brad1098"What kind of Tiger ya lookin for......mines not avail.  BUT my eyes are open for ya.   :D

01 to 06 tiger with spoke wheels, or one with ABS

Thanks, Mike
MFF

tazshido

Spoked wheels came on the 2001-2004 Tigers, 05 and 06 were cast alloy. ABS didn't appear until the 2007 model year.
Felis Tigris Argentum

Est non aevum, est loginquitas!
Semper Fidelis

mff

Quote from: "tazshido"Spoked wheels came on the 2001-2004 Tigers, 05 and 06 were cast alloy. ABS didn't appear until the 2007 model year.

01-04 model year i what I am looking for, or newer if they have swapped out the wheels for spoke wheels
MFF

EvilBetty

IMHO you are going to have a hard time getting someone to let go of there Tiger here on TigerTriple.

Have you tried on ADV?
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

mff

Quote from: "EvilBetty"IMHO you are going to have a hard time getting someone to let go of there Tiger here on TigerTriple.

Have you tried on ADV?

yes, have it for sale - did not list a trade
MFF