News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

stold this pic from adv - funny

Started by aeronca, January 09, 2010, 10:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

macgart

Ouch!

I'll bet the gs crowd loved that one!

Too bad it's all but true.
99 Tiger "Goldie"
The more I ride it, the more I love it!
http://www.johnnymacmotoadventures.com/

cosmo

Those, too?? I have a friend with a K100LT. It's gone through three final drives, the only one that lasted is the one in there now, a mixed bastard of pinion from somewhere, and a ring from elsewhen.

His daily is now a 'Wing...

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

thefireweaver

Brilliant. A mate of mine bought one new and it kept flattening the battery. The BMW dealer eventually decided that the problem was he needed to keep it on a charger overnight. So this is a bike that is an adventure tourer and should take me all around the world on bad roads. As long as I put it on a charger every night? :ImaPoser  And this is a bike that was used almost every day...